-Develop and keep track of a unified storage of presentations, materials on marketing and communications so that internal functional groups can easily access to.
– Deal with many kinds of producers and distributors, to which they seal contracts between the company and the buyer on a specified term of agreement, either on events or on traditional and online advertisement.
– Create extensive research on prospective buyers and current marketing analytics.
– Set up and allocate rollout communications to update the program, enhance system, and guide the programs on marketing and tools of sales. Keep track of flowchart of marketing plans.
– Handle financial accounts such as billing, making reports and invoices for fees, expenses relating to marketing, requests and documentation of cooperative advertising.
– Give support in making media plans, proofing and packaging for advertisers or sponsors.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Able to conceptualize different ads for clients.
– Can eat their own weight in food.
– The skills to create a comprehensive presentation and the confidence to present it.
– Passion for advertising sales.
– A bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Extremely computer savvy with the ability to master sales systems.
– Candidate should be smart, motivated, personable, detail oriented and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
– Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint required.
– Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
– FOR IMMEDIATE HIRING! We have 2 slots to fill.